Welcome Guest. For JobStreet.com members, Login here. / For new members, Register here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Filipino and looking for job agent
nobita
post Dec 7 2010, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,511

Hi, i've seen Jobstreet has its own job agency looking for job for the company. But do they provide service to personal?

i'm a filipino and looking for job in malaysia. I'm degree holder but i find it very hard to look for job in malaysia. i'm looking for some admin, clerical, assistant position.
so, is there any job agent in Jobstreet that i can approach? or any method that Jobstreet can provide to help person like me as a foreigner looking for job in Malaysia?

Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Melissa
post Dec 8 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 2,069

QUOTE (nobita @ Dec 7 2010, 12:28 PM) *
Hi, i've seen Jobstreet has its own job agency looking for job for the company. But do they provide service to personal?

i'm a filipino and looking for job in malaysia. I'm degree holder but i find it very hard to look for job in malaysia. i'm looking for some admin, clerical, assistant position.
so, is there any job agent in Jobstreet that i can approach? or any method that Jobstreet can provide to help person like me as a foreigner looking for job in Malaysia?

Thank you.

Hi nobita,

Most recruitment agencies do provide recruitment services but it would also depend on the agency themselves.

Honestly, not many employers in Malaysia are open to hiring foreigners which is why it is difficult for foreigners to get a job in Malaysia.

However, you can continue to try to search for jobs. We have a link to search jobs where the employers are open to hiring foreigners: Jobs in Malaysia for foreigners

Use our advance job search to look for jobs too: Advance Job Search

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 03:47 AM