Welcome Guest. For JobStreet.com members, Login here. / For new members, Register here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> how to block list
neth
post Feb 18 2012, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,805

i dnt want my present company to see my CV that i'am applying for job. How can I block them from seeing my CV.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nadia4286
post Feb 22 2012, 10:48 AM
Post #2

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 8,437

QUOTE (neth @ Feb 18 2012, 02:36 PM) *
i dnt want my present company to see my CV that i'am applying for job. How can I block them from seeing my CV.

Hi neth,

If you list your employer in your Jobstreet resume as your current employer, our system will automatically block that employer from being able to search for your resume. Please ensure that you state the employer’s name in full. You need to enter your company's name in your resume exactly as how it appears in their job advertisement for the system to be able to recognize it. If your employer is currently advertising with JobStreet, you can use the ‘Search Jobs’ field on our website JobStreet.com and type in your company name to confirm the actual name your employer uses to post advertisements.

If you prefer, you can also set your Resume Privacy Setting to 'Not Searchable'. Not Searchable means employers will not be able to find your resume when doing resume searching in JobStreet Resume Bank. Your resume can only be viewed by employers when you apply for a job with their company. However, this option will apply to all employers and not only to your current employer.

To set the privacy level of your resume:
1. Login to your MyJobStreet account.
2. Click on 'My Resume'.
3. Go to 'Resume Privacy Setting' and click on ‘Change Setting’.
4. Select the option in the 'Resume Privacy Setting' box.

+Quote Post
tuantuan
post May 31 2012, 01:41 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,439

QUOTE (Nadia4286 @ Feb 22 2012, 10:48 AM) *
Your resume can only be viewed by employers when you apply for a job with their company. However, this option will apply to all employers and not only to your current employer.

Kindly advise on the option to turn off this option as well for employers that I have applied job with them before, it should be expired as long as the historical job opening expired.

+Quote Post
Melissa
post May 31 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 2,069

QUOTE (tuantuan @ May 31 2012, 01:41 AM) *
Kindly advise on the option to turn off this option as well for employers that I have applied job with them before, it should be expired as long as the historical job opening expired.

Hi tuantuan,

Sorry, this option cannot be turned off. The job posting is only for 1 month but the employer would usually need more than a month to process the applications.

Moreover, the employer can choose to download and store your resume on their own computer which we will have no control over.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 07:11 PM