Welcome Guest. For JobStreet.com members, Login here. / For new members, Register here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Active application
post Apr 21 2012, 06:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,202

My application has been viewed twice yesterday, but it is not shown as an Active application. Does this mean that the application is unsuccesful? The job is still open till end of this month.
Tq
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Melissa
post Apr 23 2012, 02:58 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 2,069

QUOTE (newbie @ Apr 21 2012, 06:02 AM) *
My application has been viewed twice yesterday, but it is not shown as an Active application. Does this mean that the application is unsuccesful? The job is still open till end of this month.
Tq

Hi newbie,

Kindly send me a private message (PM) with your login ID, email addresss and the job you are referring to and we will check accordingly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adell
post Jul 4 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,658

QUOTE (newbie @ Apr 21 2012, 06:02 AM) *
Tq

I experienced the same thing. More than two of my applications that has been viewed does not appear in active applications list.

+Quote Post
Melissa
post Jul 4 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 2,069

QUOTE (Adell @ Jul 4 2012, 10:13 AM) *
I experienced the same thing. More than two of my applications that has been viewed does not appear in active applications list.

Hi Adell,

Kindly send me a private message (PM) with your login ID, email address and an example of a job (job title, company name and date applied) that is still active and has the viewed status but does not appear under your active application list.

We will then check accordingly.

Thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 10:35 AM