Welcome Guest. For JobStreet.com members, Login here. / For new members, Register here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Error message appeared ( invalid URL) when click submit button after answering several questions from Employer, Application appear successful but not sure whether answers submitted
Julia Foo
post May 2 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,259

Dear Moderator,

yesterday evening, I was applyingfor the Unilever Future Leaders Program. The application required me to answer several essay questions before submitting.
However when I clicked submit, an error message appeared. I can't rememer exactly the message but it was something like " invalid URL, please try again"

when I tried to resubmit, it said my application was already successful and I double checked Myjobstreet page and the application appear as successful.

However I'm very worried that my answers were not posted successfully to the employer. Is it possible to check with the employer?

pls advice!

Regards
Julia foo
Reason for edit: Login ID and full name removed. Please do not post personal information on this public forum. Only do so via PM to a forum moderator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Melissa
post May 4 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 2,069

QUOTE (Julia Foo @ May 2 2012, 05:10 PM) *
Dear Moderator,

yesterday evening, I was applyingfor the Unilever Future Leaders Program. The application required me to answer several essay questions before submitting.
However when I clicked submit, an error message appeared. I can't rememer exactly the message but it was something like " invalid URL, please try again"

when I tried to resubmit, it said my application was already successful and I double checked Myjobstreet page and the application appear as successful.

However I'm very worried that my answers were not posted successfully to the employer. Is it possible to check with the employer?

pls advice!

Regards
Julia foo

Hi Julia,

Upon checking, the answer to your essay was submitted successfully.

I have removed your login ID and full name from your post. We do not encourage posting of personal information as this is a public forum. Personal information should only be given via private message (PM) to a forum moderator like myself smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
juzshareit
post May 31 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,050

Hi Melissa,

I was facing the same problem as Julia when i submitted my essay question to Unilever Future Leader Programme, therewas a "internal server error" page pop up and i am not sure that whether my essay question had been submitted to Unilever, when i resubmit my resume, the essay question never pop up again and it shown that my application had received , but i can't review my essay question and i do not know if it is successfully submitted, can you do me the favour and check for me?Thanks in advance. :-)

p/s : i had pm my personal info to you.

+Quote Post
Melissa
post May 31 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Star Contributor
Member No.: 2,069

QUOTE (juzshareit @ May 31 2013, 12:14 AM) *
Hi Melissa,

I was facing the same problem as Julia when i submitted my essay question to Unilever Future Leader Programme, therewas a "internal server error"€€page pop up and i am not sure that whether my essay question had been submitted to Unilever, when i resubmit my resume, the essay question never pop up again and it shown that my application had received , but i can't review my essay question and i do not know if it is successfully submitted, can you do me the favour and check for me?Thanks in advance. :-)

p/s : i had pm my personal info to you.

Hi juzshareit,

Your essay was submitted to the employer successfully.

As it will usually take some time for you to answer the essay, it is recommended that for future essays/questionnaires, to copy the questions out, answer them in a Word document and then later come back to apply for the position and just paste your answers in. This way, the page will not time out smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
juzshareit
post May 31 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,050

Dear Melissa,

TQ So much!!! Thanks for your prompt reply! much appreciated!!!
Have a nice day!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 11:28 AM