Welcome Guest. For JobStreet.com members, Login here. / For new members, Register here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> how to change expected salary
grungebob
post Apr 3 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,576

hi everyone. do you guys know how to change expected salary? sorry i could not find it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kala G
post Apr 4 2013, 09:08 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Moderator (JobStreet.com)
Member No.: 5,679

QUOTE (grungebob @ Apr 3 2013, 10:18 PM) *
hi everyone. do you guys know how to change expected salary? sorry i could not find it.

Hi 'grungebob'

To edit your Expected Salary, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your JobStreet.com account.
2. Click on the 'My Resume' tab.
3. Scroll down your JobStreet Profile until the 'Job Preferences' section.
4. Click on the [Edit] button.
5. You will be able to see 'Expected Monthly Salary'. Do the necessary changes and the click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.

Hope this helps...

Regards
JobStreet.com

+Quote Post
john Rockie
post May 15 2013, 05:17 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,896

Hi,i am the new member of this forum. quite confusing, dazed about my future and job. Hope you all can give me some opinion.

Well, I am a diploma holder of LCCI but my previous and current doesn't relate with accounts.
When i graduated,I worked as merchandising assistant for one year which located at PJ. After that, I moved to Puchong and changed my job as purchasing assistant in an advertising company. I am not happy working in this advertising company so i quited this job after one year also. After this, I changed to this current company which is oil and gas company as Procurement,Logistics and Admin Assistant.

Recently found that my current salary wasn't enough for me, need to pay car loan installment, rental, insurance premium, petrol and daily expenses. I can't save much after deduct all these. i wish I can earn more at least I can save money.

I am talkactive person and like to meet new friends...

Should I change to sales line or stay back in this field which based in the office?

Hope you all can provide some suggestions.
Thank you very much

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 08:52 AM