Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "No Status"
JobStreet.com Forum for Career & Education > Malaysia > About JobStreet.com > Feedback to JobStreet.com > Questions
Choc
Hi, is it if my application status appear "no status' meaning that I am not shortlisted and I do not have any chances to get an interview? unsure.gif

Melissa
QUOTE (Choc @ Apr 22 2011, 12:13 AM) *
Hi, is it if my application status appear "no status' meaning that I am not shortlisted and I do not have any chances to get an interview? unsure.gif

Hi Choc,

'No Status' means the employer has chosen to process applications offline. So we are not able to give you the status update for your application. If the employer finds you to be suitable, you can still be shortlisted and have a chance to be called for an interview. They will contact you directly if that happens.

However, if you do not hear from the employer after a month, you can consider your application to be unsuccessful.

You can actually see the meaning of all job status by clicking on the status itself in your 'My Applications' page. You can also view the legend here.
Choc
QUOTE (Melissa @ Apr 22 2011, 09:39 AM) *
Hi Choc,

'No Status' means the employer has chosen to process applications offline. So we are not able to give you the status update for your application. If the employer finds you to be suitable, you can still be shortlisted and have a chance to be called for an interview. They will contact you directly if that happens.

However, if you do not hear from the employer after a month, you can consider your application to be unsuccessful.

You can actually see the meaning of all job status by clicking on the status itself in your 'My Applications' page. You can also view the legend here.

Hi Melissa, noted your given message and really appreciated your reply.

Thank you and have a nice day!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.